Central Arkansas Ear, Nose, and Throat Clinic is a two physician Ear, Nose, and Throat(ENT) practice in Conway, AR. We have been here since 1995 and continue to strive to provide the highest quality care for our patients. We provide comprehensive care for both adult and pediatric patients, treating problems ranging from ear infections to head and neck cancer. Both physicians are board-certified and remain current in the latest medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders. We also provide allergy testing and treatment both medically and with immunotherapy for patients suffering with allergic rhinitis.
Please print off, complete, and bring the following forms with you to your appointment. (Please do not mail this information to the clinic)
You will also need to bring the following information with you:
- Insurance information (including insurance cards)
- Photo ID of the patient and/or responsible party
- If your insurance requires a written referral please bring with you or make sure your physicians office has faxed to us.
- Office visit co-payment, deductible and/or co-insurance. (we accept cash, check and Visa, Mastercard, and Discover)
- Please let us know if you do not have insurance and we will be glad to work with you.